Country: India | Asia/Kolkata
Availability: Full-time : 30+ hrs/week
Hourly Rate: $10/hr
Member since: Aug 8, 2019
• More than 14 years of work experience as System / Network administrator with MCSA, CCNA, JNCIS, ITIL certification
• Exposure to configuring Juniper, Cisco, Palo Alto, Checkpoint, SonicWALL, Forescout, Firewall, Switches, Routers and NAC, Proxy, VPN, WAAS troubleshooting LAN and WAN, installation and integration of networking equipment’s.
• Designed and implemented various Audio /Video Conference /VOIP projects with Polycom, Vidyo, Linksys, Motorola equipment’s.
• Implementing security policies at organizational level.
• Experience of dealing with vendors to buy equipment’s for the infrastructure – analyzing and finalizing the right equipment’s, as per the requirements.
• Team player with ability to analyze the problems quickly and implement the solutions.
• Strong leadership skills with an ability to keep the team motivated.
• Managing Servers and Network devices hosted at Datacenter with DR site.
• Scheduled, coordinated and deployed Network /Server updates and preventative maintenance with limited downtime.
• Provided escalated IT support including hardware troubleshooting, backup and recovery, email communication and application support.
• Handled team of 10+ people for End User Computing and Network Support.
• Trained Team on various technologies.