Country: India | Asia/Kolkata
Availability: Full-time : 30+ hrs/week
Hourly Rate: $11/hr
Member since: Feb 10, 2019
Certification Link - http://certification.salesforce.com/verification?&fullname=Gopal%20Das
TrailHEad Link - https://trailhead.com/me/0052J00
• 10+ Salesforce Certified, Data Architecture and Management Designer, App Builder, Admin, Advance Admin, Community Cloud, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Platform Developer I .
• 5+ years of experience in Salesforce.com Architecture, Design and Development.
• 5+ Years of experience in Java J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Web Services and Oracle.
• Overall 10+ years of core IT experience encompassing a wide range of skill sets, roles and industry verticals.
• Worked on Marketing cloud and Pardot.
• Experience in Salesforce.com application development (Apex, Visualforce and Web Services Integration), Lightning, Rest API, SOAP API, Bulk API etc.
• Knowledge on Chatter API, Tooling API , Metadata API.
• Integration experience with Single sign-on (SSO)
• Call Centers Integration through NVM - New Voice Media, Cisco Finesse IVR through B+S App.
• Programming integration processes between Salesforce.com and other applications and tools
• Sound understanding of Salesforce.com Configuration e.g. Object, Page Layouts, workflows, validation rules etc
• Implementation knowledge of Continuous Integration for Force.com applications.
• Implemented Source Control for Force.com application.
• Knowledge of Middle-wares and ETL Tool like Informatica etc
• Good knowledge of salesforce.com sharing and security model.
• Experience of using REST and SOAP to integrate with external systems, analyze and prepare
• Proficient in analyzing and translating business requirements into technical requirements, design, RFP, POC & Estimation.
• Strong in Agile, Sprint, Scrums
• Experience with Maven2, SVN and Atlassian suite (Bamboo, Jira and Confluence)
• Strong Object Oriented Programming, design, development and Implementation knowledge.