Hello, my name is Agam Sinha.
Carry 5.5 years of experience in IT Support profile.
Right now working for Adobe.
- Have worked with latest ticketing tools like – Remedy and Service Now.
- Provide support to Customers via live chat, email, and phone with the ability to work flexible hours.
- Diagnose, document, and manage customer-reported issues and bugs.
- Advanced technical troubleshooting of hardware and software issues courteously and expeditiously.
- Appropriately handle and track customer support requests via phone, e-mail, voice mail, IM, and in-person.
- Maintain daily IT operations within the office.
- Escalates complex issues to senior level team members.
- Facilitate on-site networking infrastructure tasks as directed by network administrators in other offices.
- Track and maintain end-user technology equipment, accessories, and network hardware.
- Second and third level support for laptop upgrades and installations.
- Evaluate emerging technologies and software lifecycles for compatibility with current systems.
- Support of various devices running operating systems such as iOS, MacOS, and Android.
- Participate in the On-Call support rotation as needed.
- Troubleshooting VPN issues and whitelisted IP’s in different VPN groups.
- Assigning static IP’s to the host as per the requirement.
- Organizing the apps using SCCM as per the user’s request.
- Other IT related functions and projects as requested that are not limited to daily IT Support.
- Extensive knowledge of the following technologies: Microsoft 7 & Windows 10, Office 2016, Cisco VPN and remote access clients, Lenovo laptops and other peripherals.
- Strong familiarity with Windows 10 support, advanced Office 2016 troubleshooting experience, Lenovo Laptops, Smartphones.
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Adobe Acrobat & Reader, Antivirus and Antimalware, Cisco IP telephony, Cisco and Microsoft VPN, Apple OS and hardware experience.
- Self-starter, ability to complete assigned tasks. Ability to independently work through requests and determine solutions.
- Have with global teams across multiple geographies and time zones and operating shifts.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Excellent English verbal and written communications skills.