Full-time 3D Interior Designer Specialist.
MASS architecture is the fruit of an 8-year-collaboration and a friendship between two talented architects from France who saw that their different influences and their partnership could open doors to meaningful stories through a mixed Asian-European architectural language.
As design plays a key role in our operation system, we are looking for a talent who has ambition and a high interest in design projects to join our team, playing the role of3D Designer Specialist.
What you will get?
* An international working environment, English as a must;
* Attractive salary (USD 800 up to USD 1,300, depending on how good and how fast you are, the projects can be ended sooner than 2 months if you're fast or the client approves the renders);
* Flexible working time (can work from home as long as you know your responsibility and be on time for timeline project);
* Opportunity to continue to work for further projects in the future.
What you will need to get in?
* Excellent spoken English to discuss design updates (includes as many revisions as needed);
* Good and real experience working on the software DS MAX + Photoshop;
* Do not need training and can go straight into producing high and detailed renderings;
* A tech-savvy and proactive person;
* Good time management and organizing skills.
* Available full time for as many revisions as needed to complete the projects.
* First month (4/5 wks): building, reviewing and updating the renders (internally) before client submission
* Second month (4/5 wks): updating the renders after receiving client's comments (official revisions).
* 1 project in Hanoi has 6 to 7 views for 300 m2 (2 floors)
* 1 project in Ho Chi Minh City has 9 views for 430 m2 (3 floors)
* Quality: Competition level (must create mood beyond just renders)
Please feel free to contact and send your portfolio.
About the recuiterMember since Mar 14, 2020 Jitesh Negandhi
from Liege, Belgium