Find more Data Mining And Management Remote Jobs posted recently Worldwide
Required Google Analytics,Tableau Software freelancer for Digital Marketing Data Analyst job
Posted at - Nov 21, 2022
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Data Analyst for a part-time position. This position will be about 20-30 hours per week.
As an analyst, you will focus on developing and implementing core analytics strategies, custom reports, and dashboards that support daily marketing efforts across all digital marketing channels.
This is a hands-on role, and the ideal candidate is an analytical, detail-oriented team player with knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Sizmek DSP, programmatic ad systems, and Microsoft Excel.
The Digital Marketing Analyst is also responsible for working with the Digital Marketing Manager and the account services team to provide in-depth analysis and reporting for existing SEO, paid search, social media, and programmatic display campaigns with an emphasis on actionable insights. This person should also be alert to changes, and new opportunities of interest to clients and compatible with client goals and objectives.
- Work with account services team and production department to establish deadlines for digital marketing reports.
- Manage the set-up of UTM codes, conversion tracking, and ad serving data management.
- Analyzing and reporting on digital media and web analytics performance.
- SEO, Analytics, Google Ads, and Social Media report preparation daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly.
- Interact with other stakeholders in the company in both written and verbal communication, displaying knowledgeable confidence and skilled expertise.
- Maintain dashboards and custom notifications to alert the Digital Marketing Manager and account services team of errors and extreme deviations in digital marketing data.
- Research and compile benchmarking statistics on industry performance across verticals, devices, and channels.
- Understands and can clearly explain digital marketing reports to the account services team.
- Maintains current software program skills related to the performance of daily job functions.
- 1-2 or more years of experience in digital analytics preferred.
- Prior advertising/marketing agency experience in media preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Sizmek Ad Server, Facebook, and Google Ads.
- Minimum of Bachelor's degree in advertising, marketing, or communications.
About the recuiterMember since Nov 11, 2022 Yelo Print
from Roskilde, Denmark
Open for hiringApply before - Dec 12, 2022
Work from Anywhere
40 hrs / week
Offer to work on this project closes in 2 days! Apply Now
Are you interested in this Opportunity?
Looking for help? Checkout our video tutorial
How to search and apply for jobs
How to apply? Do you have more questions about the Job?
See frequently asked questions
Apply on more work from home jobs posted in Data Mining And Management category.