This is a long term **Part-Time Hourly** development position for programming enterprise finance, insurance & risk management SaaS software mobile app applications, database software, dashboards, bug fixing, diagnostics & troubleshooting, SQL programming, and dashboard widgets.
9AM -5PM IST with some hours in the evening to meet with US customers & managers.
Our professional characteristics required:
- Technical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Adherence to agreed upon task budgets
- Quality & Prompt Communication
- Positive Attitude and Customer Focused
The candidate must unit test their work before submitting for review and guarantee proper functioning code that meets agreed written requirements.
We will provide written specifications, information about our database and existing source code, and candidate will provide budgets for fixed scope of work and a committed completion date.
- What hours you are available for work in IST time zones?
- Will you ensure to meet deadlines?
- Will you ensure to meet agreeable budgets?
- What experience do you have developing web applications for insurance, risk management, contract management, assets, finance or claims management?
- You are an Independent Freelancer and Not an Agency
- We mutually define a scope of work, and require a commitment for a Budget and Due Date. Please confirm your familiarity with this practice.
- What experience do you have in these areas of enterprise software
- Risk Management
- Contract Management
- Claims Management
- Asset Management
- Accounting / GL
How would you rate yourself in these areas:
- Mobile App Development for Android
- Mobile App Development for IOS
- Kendo UI (Sample Screen Shots of Work Required)
- Payment Gateways via Mobile Apps (List what gateways you have worked with)
- SQL Server
- Photoshop doing PSD UI Layouts
- Business Analysis & B2B Background
- Scheduling Availability for Work
- Experience developing SaaS Web-Based Software
- Rules and Requirements for iOS and Android designs
- Mobile App APIs (to other 3rd party applications
- Fingerprint scan and working on SDK (Fingerprinting Integrations)
- GPS location for mobile apps
About our on-boarding process: The interview is a video interview first, followed by an interview with 1 or 2 other team members. Because our application is complex, If hired, we assign you simple tasks to ensure your responsiveness and that you have the level of technical expertise required for the position. Work is not continuous, as we must prepare tasks and requirements before making assignments that are suitable for your skill level and availability. Over time, as we build a good working relationship with you, and build mutual trust, we will depend on you more so for larger and more continuous tasks.
About the recuiterMember since Nov 11, 2022 Joy Antony
from Catalonia, Spain