Using Alteryx server-based analytic platform to provide the following capabilities:
- Ability to automate and schedule analytic processes via a built-in scheduler which allows for multiple, simultaneous processes to be run at once. Server solution must also allow for scheduling at whatever frequency is desired.
- Server solution must be able to scale easily with addition of cores in the future.
- Provide for a sharing and collaboration interface so that financial analytic models and workflows, including macros and analytic apps, can be created, published, and shared among all analysts. There must be built-in version control in the interface, and it must also include the ability to both track and roll back changes to ensure users are leveraging the latest analytic models and workflows.
- Extensibility of analytic processes must be included in the server solution so that workflow processes can either be embedded directly into other internal applications, and/or exposed to any of our business users. This should all be done via built-in APIs and Software Developer Kits (SDKs).
- Budget Tool must have ability to select specific project ID, project description, start date and end date for what-if scenario selection within the tool.
- Output must highlight financial deltas, by appropriation and or fiscal year, based on selected criteria and to note specific fiscal year deltas. These are to be color coded for visualization.
About the recuiterMember since May 20, 2018 Gaurav Ji
from Piemonte, Italy