I'm working on a Shopify store with Narrative theme. The website is about selling 1 glasses in 4 colors and I would like to optimize my product page to avoid loosing traffic.
1/ First step optimization:
- Display product page as a Grid with pictures on the left and text on the right
- Add thumbnails Pictures under the main picture (up to 5)
- Redirecting the Add to cart button directly to the cart drawer (squeeze the middle step)
- Add a 'continue shopping' button on the cart drawer
- Fix my latency problem when I click on the cart drawer's Checkout button
You can check this tutorial, it is almost what I want for the layout :
(removed by Toogit admin)
2/ Second step : optimize the products architecture :
For the moment I sell 1 pair of glasses in 4 colors. But as I wanted to display them all at on the collection page, I had no choice to create 1 product for each color. But at the moment, if you want to glasses from 2 differents colors, you have to pic the first one then change page to choose the second one. and for sure I will loose customers in this.
I would like to be able to offer only 1 product and colors as variant. But I need to display all color variant on my collection page as it is now. If I do so, I will have a better conversion and won't need to add a 'Continue shopping' button on my cart drawer anymore.
I would need a price for doing First step, and a price for doing both.
About the recuiterMember since Mar 14, 2020 Dhruval Doshi
from Heredia, Costa Rica