Hello, We are a medical marijuana company looking to develop a calculator that takes the 30 Cannabinoids and Terpenes we use and allow us to predict how much of each to add to replicate a product's profile. Here are the full details:
- We use 3 Cannabinoid Oils: CBD Oil, CBN Oil, and THC Oil
- Each Cannabinoid Oil we use has amounts of the other cannabinoids
(i.e. CBD Oil has 60% CBD and 10% THC and the THC Oil has on average 90% THC and 2% CBD)
- We use around 27 Terpenes. Similar to the cannabinoid oils, Each of these Terpenes have trace amounts of all the other terpenes involved.
How we think it should work:
1. Test Results Sheet- Create a sheet that lets up update the exact ingredients in each of the 3 Cannabinoid Oils and 27 Terpenes.
2. Cannabinoid Sheet- Create a Sheet where we input how much total oil we want to produce, What the desired ending concentrations of each of the 3 Cannabinoid Oils and recommend how much of the 3 oils to add to get as close to the desired ending concentrations as possible
3. Terpene Sheet- Create a Sheet where we input how much total Terpenes we want to Blend, what the desired ending concentrations of each of the terpenes is and recommend how much of each terpene to add to get as close to the desired ending concentrations as possible.
About the recuiterMember since Mar 14, 2020 Resolute Softte
from Ceara, Brazil