Time zone GMT+2 '8 AM to 4 PM' European Pros Preferred.
This is a FULL time job, paid monthly and not hourly.
We are a company a large server environment online and we are looking for an outsourced Linux Hero. This will be someone who is passionate about technology and is comfortable wearing multiple hats. The work is done strictly in a headless environment and requires wide exposure to R&D.
- Perform system troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose problems.
Monitor and maintain system stability.
- Design and develop infrastructure monitoring and reporting tools
- Develop and maintain configuration management solutions
- Create tools to help teams make the most out of the available infrastructure
- Support of web and mobile applications maintaining uptime while fielding escalations as part of on-call rotation
- Document configuration and procedures
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages
- Knowledge of administration and troubleshooting of infrastructure applications, such as Apache, BIND, NTP, Squid, MySQL, OpenVPN
- Familiarity with configuration management systems desired
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- Lazy enough to automate tasks, smart enough to document them well
Start the job application with - The best from the east -
About the recuiterMember since May 20, 2018 Ajay Kumar
from Ohio, United States