We are looking for Magento developers with 2+ years of experience in Magento Development. The candidate must fulfill the requirements outlined below. Experience with the maintenance of existing projects (1.9/2.x) will be a bonus. Understanding of OOPS concept is a must, as well as the usage of composers for dependency management. Note: We are looking to hire for full time positions.
1. Theme Integration From HTML to Magento Site and knowledge of Admin panel. Manage all types of Catalog Products and Categories through CSV.
2. Thorough experience in customizing Magento's front end components using layout XML blocks and templates. Expert understanding of Magento's code structure extension architecture, theming hierarchy and plugins.
4. An expertise in PHP MySQL HTML and CSS. Experience in using code versioning system like git/svn. Experience in handling Linux servers with LAMP.
5. Ability to do hands-on coding and proactively drive emphasis on quality maintainable code.
6. Ability to pick up new technologies quickly and effectively. Well informed about all the latest technologies and developments in the industry.
7. Self-motivated and Self Starter Looking for candidates who can jump in quickly without a lot of direction. Attention to detail and the ability to conceptualize a concept.
Flamingo Digital is a platform that will allow you to grow in an environment that motivates ideas and creativity. This is your chance to work with some of the biggest brands in the industry. We encourage a flexible work culture with a good starting salary and ample growth opportunities based on your capabilities and performance. Expand your professional horizons with expert guidance from industry leaders.
It's not all work and no play here at Flamingo Digital. Frequent office trips are also organized to allow the employees some well-deserved break from the monotonous work. And above all, get your daily dose of caffeine, on the house! ;)
About the recuiterMember since Mar 14, 2020 Ankit Shah
from Bavaria, Germany