I have developed a terminal emulation software that allows users to drag and drop commands from this GUI to a terminal/command line interface.
I have gone through the Lean-Dev process and here are the results:
- Main value prop: This is a simple tool that programmers can use to automate the grueling process of scripting
- Solves the problem of saving programmers time/effort/memory by automating the process of writing scripts/commands
- Allows programmers to easily access and store commands that they frequently use, research, use GitHub/StackOverflow for, and use PowerShell/Bash for
- Target market is computer programmers and software developers
- I have a freemium version that allows programmers to store 5 commands for free, paid version stores an unlimited amount of commands for $5
- Developers are willing to pay between anywhere between $5-$10 for this product
- This solves a universal program among developers -- using the terminal/CLI, which nearly every technology professional needs to use.
- I am targeting more developer/programmer heavy clients with this product.
- These developers typically spend time on GitHub/StackOverflow, etc.
- My requirements are loosely based: if you can come to me with a legitimate and feasible
plan/strategy/proposal for driving revenue for this product and for me to have a positive ROI on your contract, then your chances of getting hired increase dramatically
- My goal is simple: Drive revenue. DO NOT waste my time or yours with any plan/proposal that is not hyper focused on driving revenue.
- DRIVE REVENUE
About the recuiterMember since Mar 14, 2020 Anand Kumar
from Carabobo, Venezuela