We are looking for a talented React.js developer to lead the frontend development of our growing product for SEO specialists. The tool analyzes the backlinks profile of a website, its competitors and tracks the keyword rankings. It also suggests the link building strategy.
Your help is needed on frontend development. The nature of tasks will vary from small bugfixes to the implementation of the new modules and refactoring. We are leveraging on React.js and Ruby on Rails tech, so it's cool if you're familiar with backend too.
Our team will always be happy to help, but you should be capable of figuring things out yourself with no hand-holding and be able to look at the code, DB structure and get an idea of what the application is trying to do. Also, we're a remote team located in different time zones, so without good verbal and written communication skills, you'll be lost ;)
On a bright side, the high fidelity wireframes and the software requirements are provided to ease the development process.
This is a full-time long-term position.
- Lead front-end development, recommend strategy and new solutions;
- Write clean code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision;
- Debug and troubleshoot code related issues/defects;
- Work with self-initiative and not get stuck on the small stuff;
- Participate in planning the iterations;
- Code review;
- Write unit and integration tests.
- 3+ years developing commercial software
- Advanced-level competency with JS, HTML&CSS
- Experience creating a responsive design
- Experience with development tools like Webpack, Babel, Git, etc.
- Proper English verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving mindset
- Proactivity and passion to create quality code that can be supported long-term
- Open-minded and desire to learn
If this job isn't a fit for you, but you know someone who is, there is a $500 reward for you if they get hired.
About the recuiterMember since Aug 26, 2017 Alvaro Garcia
from Barcelona, Spain