Savvy Phone Skills VA to Invite Potential Attendees to B2B Event - No Sales!
We are the publishers of a Magazine and producers of a tradeshow which is held March 8-10th in Nashville, TN 2019. We are in need of 2 or 3 Virtual Assistants with savvy phone skills who can call B2E (Business 2 Exhibitors) and B2A (Business to Attendees) inviting them to attend and or exhibit at IWCE!
- Must have a laptop, phone or high-speed WiFi
- Access to email and ability to use excel at an entry to intermediate level
- Should be able to sit and make calls to our prospects between the hours of 9/10am - 4/5pm (1-hour lunch break) MONDAY - FRIDAY
- Must have an outspoken personality that conveys information clearly and fluently
- Fluent in English
- Ability to provide organized updates and reporting
This is 100% remote position
This position is temporarily per project
Part-time or full-time hours available
Compensation: $10 - $12 an hour
Bonus: Upon milestones met
Reports to CEO of marketing firm
Send resume + cover letter
Subject: Your Savvy IWCE VA!
About the recuiterMember since Mar 14, 2020 Pramod Sharma
from Scotland, United Kingdom