Responsible for all maintenance and support of the clients' Citrix XenApp systems.
- Responsible for maintaining Citrix XenApp environment for firm including lawyer, doctors, CPAs, EDLS and webmail builds.
- Responsible for monthly security patching and other applications for vdisks.
- Hands on support of all VMware based servers.
- Provide upgrades to Citrix systems, including patches and major version upgrades.
- Primary contact for escalated level 3 support.
- Maintain System high reliability, availability and resiliency levels.
- Perform thorough morning checks on all critical applications using existing tools or scripts.
- Maintaining Citrix-related standards, policies, and procedures.
- Proactively monitor Citrix & virtual environment for capacity, stress, risk and workload and take necessary remediation steps.
- Support 50 application servers plus support servers (Storefront, XML, licensing).
- Take full ownership to work with various teams to resolve any production related incidents.
- Be actively involved in the planning & implementation of new projects.
- Bachelor's Degree in IT (or related field) is preferred
- Ideal candidates will have at least 5+ years of experience supporting an enterprise scale Citrix infrastructure.
- Experience with Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop 7x (Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops)
- Knowledge and understanding of Citrix Provisioning Services.
- Knowledge and understanding of Citrix Machine Creation Services
- Knowledge and understanding of Citrix Storefront.
- Knowledge and understanding of Citrix Profile Management and other profile mgt solutions.
- Understanding and ability to support applications that run on Citrix including Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat and be able to run them in shared environments. Knowledge of DMS systems is a plus.
- Ideal to have knowledge of Citrix application gateway on Netscaler.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Project Management and Documentation skills.
- Service oriented, positive, committed and enthusiastic team player.
- Provide off hours service and support for emergencies.
Skills & Expertise RequiredAdministrative Support
Offer to work on this project closes in 262 days!Submit A Proposal
Share this project with your friends