Cloud Infrastructure Architect
Posted by - Sona & Jacob at Oct 18, 2020
|$15.75||HOURLY||Open||Nov 8, 2020|
Job DescriptionAre you an experienced hands-on technical/infrastructure architect who can assist our customers in architecting new applications or migrating their legacy applications to fully leverage cloud computing? Do you like to work on a variety of cutting edge, business critical projects, at the forefront of application development and cloud technology adoption?
We are hands-on builders focused on designing, migrating, and optimizing our customer's key workloads (web applications, enterprise applications, HPC, databases, big data, archiving and disaster recovery) on AWS. We implement highly scalable and flexible cloud computing solutions for our customers.
Professional Services engage in a wide variety of projects for our customers and partners. We collaborate across the entire AWS organization (including product and service teams), to deliver the right solution and drive feature innovation based upon customer needs.
- Architect and evaluate highly innovative cloud-based solutions that are scalable and reliable.
- Review implementations and provide feedback on improvements in areas such as security, reliability and scalability.
- Lead customer workshops with technical leaders to gather requirements and to educate and demonstrate how various AWS services can be leveraged in their environment.
- Provide assistance building out cloud infrastructure, including scripting and delivering infrastructure as code solutions.
- Educate customers and fellow colleagues on how to develop high-quality architectures and innovate using the latest (cloud) technologies and best practices.
- Solve deep technical issues and develop solutions that extend service capabilities to meet customer needs. While at the same time, being in contact with the service teams to align the customer needs with the service development roadmap.
- 3+ years of professional experience in implementing complex IT systems at scale.
- Ability to gather customer requirements and deliver innovative solutions.
- Ability to lead highly-available and fault-tolerant enterprise and web-scale deployments.
- Experience with scripting (e.g. Shell, Python, Ruby, Powershell, etc).
- Experience with infrastructure as code, ops automation, and configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet, or Ansible.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written), presentation skills, and the ability to work well in a team.
- Customer facing skills to represent the company well within the customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation.
- Strong sense of customer focus, ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Experience architecting on AWS or other cloud computing environments.
- BSc level technical degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Experience administering Linux or Windows-based systems in a cloud or virtualized environment.
- Experience managing data center operations, including data assurance, monitoring, alerting and notifications.
- Experience developing robust, highly scalable distributed systems.
- Experience with IT Strategy & Consulting services.
- Background in distributed systems, networking, or IT security.
- Track record of implementing AWS services in a variety of distributed computing, enterprise environments.
- Experience identifying the relationships between business services, information, applications and global infrastructure assets.
- Hands on experience leading large-scale global IT transformation projects.
- Experience with software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies
- Integration of AWS cloud services with on-premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.
Skills & Expertise Requiredsoftware development
Offer to work on this project closes in 17 days!
Try more jobs by Sona & Jacob Crypto based explainer video
- FixedCloud Infrastructure Architect
- HourlyData Verification and Web Research - Ongoing Work
- HourlyCloud consultant
- Hourlypopulate directory (brilliant directories)
- FixedDatabase administrator & Business Intelligence
- FixedData extract / web scrapping
- FixedScraping Email Addresses From Website
- HourlyEmail account manager
- FixedPower BI Dashboard and Reports
- HourlySSL Certificate: Create, complete verification and attach to my website.
- HourlyWIRELESS SENSOR NETWORKS USING AN INTELLIGENT ALGORITHM
- FixedWEB DEVELOPER NEEDED FOR INVENTORY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- FixedCrypto based explainer video
- FixedData Verification and Web Research - Ongoing Work
- HourlyCloud consultant
- HourlyLooking for someone who has built PBX kind or SIP calling type of System
- FixedWater Conservation Website Request for Proposal
- FixedCreate 2 new endpoints in Sails.js