Blackbird.AI is fighting the war against misinformation / fake news. We are looking for like minded team members to fight the battle against harmful manufactured narratives negatively impacting communities and governments around the world.
Blackbird.AI aims to create news and content consumption that is non-biased with transparency that fosters community and enabling a more informed and empowered critical thinking society.
We're looking for a UI/UX Designer who can be a driving force behind slick and useable interfaces that are minimalist in nature while being a workhorse for the onslaught of info we see every day.
You will work with engineering and business teams to understand the demands to design and build solutions. Your contributions will make an incredible impact on how our system works.
If you think the current climate of the world needs to change and you are actively Resisting the misinformation you see on a regular basis and want to make a positive impact on the world with technology, then you need not look further. We are waiting for you.
Responsibilities include, but may not be limited to the following:
- Gathering and evaluating experience and interface requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Producing end-to-end UI/UX design deliverables for mobile & web, including journey maps, wireframes, prototypes, and production-ready UI assets
- Optimizing and iterating on existing digital design assets based on user feedback and business requirements
- Create original graphic designs : concept sketches, images based on company needs
- Translating complex information into simple and effective digital presentation for internal teams and key stakeholders
- Work closely with team to ensure the designs meet creative, strategy, and project objectives.
- Finding creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability)
- Understanding product specifications and user psychology
- Portfolio and proven experience as a UI/UX/Graphic Designer
- Ability to remain flexible in a fast-paced environment and balance competing priorities
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- High proficiency in Sketch, Prototyping tools (Proto.io, InVision, etc) and Adobe Creative Suite with an emphasis on Illustrator, Photoshop
- Analytical mind with strong business acumen, problem-solving aptitude, and excellent communication skills
- Experience with interfaces handling large amounts of information such as dashboards.
- BA/BSc in Design relevant field preferred
- Component design experience is a plus
Skills & Expertise RequiredAdobe Illustrator
Offer to work on this project closes in 223 days!Submit A Proposal
Share this project with your friends