Job Title: Desktop Support L2
Location: Mannheim, Germany
Language: German and English
- Two to three (2-3) year's providing IT Infrastructure field support which includes troubleshooting hardware, software, operating system issues and problems and fixing the issues without impacting / violating the hardware warranty or customer security compliance requirements.
- Hands on experience in installing, troubleshooting and fixing desktops, printers, laptop and other computer peripherals hardware problems.
- Basic knowledge of enterprise LAN and WAN setups and concepts. Ability to perform smart hand activity under instruction based activities at sites.
- Ability to lift / move computer equipment weighing up to 50Lbs.
- Skilled in desk side support and PC break/fix including administration of Windows O/S.
- Some usage of TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP, VPN, and RDP.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with systems and networks using good deductive reasoning skills under \u2018Smart Hands' capability supported by Company.
- All onsite engineers shall be bilingual; they shall be able to speak the in country's local language as their primary language and a good working competence in English as secondary language
- MCITP certification in Windows 10
- Native German Speaker
Thanks and have a nice day!!
Skills & Expertise RequiredComputer Hardware Installation
Windows 10 Administration
Windows 7 Administration
Offer to work on this project closes in 43 days!Submit A Proposal
Share this project with your friends