1. Work to promote excellent customer service, effective response times and provide expert insights into general support issues. Enforce quality of service guidelines for dealing with customers, completing services, and overall customer satisfaction.
2. Train helpdesk staff on operational procedures and troubleshooting techniques. Provide training on new hardware and/or software applications as requested.
3. Ensure that staff provides timely and considerate customer service to end users by fielding Helpdesk calls and resolving technical issues.
4. Escalated issues, increasingly more technical issues are handled by this position
5. Assist all office staff via the phone, email and IM
6. Creating user accounts and managing access control based on company policies
7. Analyzing and identifying trends in issue reporting and devising preventative solutions.
8. Expected to offer suggestions for any noted process improvements and develop the new procedures.
9. Log support tickets and assign tasks based on complexity to their correct Tier of support and engineering, for hardware Problems, Computer Upgrades, Networking Setup/Diagnoses, Software Problems, PC specific Issues and Troubleshooting
10. Ability to use, teach & troubleshoot Microsoft Windows 7 Pro, MAC operating systems and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio and Word) and Microsoft Publisher.
Skills & Expertise Requiredsoftware development
Offer to work on this project closes in 28 days!Submit A Proposal
Share this project with your friends