We have a mostly finished our website. There are few pages that still need to be redesigned/implemented according to our graphic designer's photoshop renderings. And in the future we'll need this kind of ongoing work from time to time.
For this first project, we need the attached diploma-style certificate implemented in HTML/CSS.
1. Ability to convert a photoshop design into HTML/CSS
2. Very fine attention to detail
3. Ability to implement responsively, by making layout adjustments for smaller phone-sized screens, while still maintaining design quality
Ideal but not required
1. Experience with Blaze (or something in the ballpark like React or Vue)
2. Experience with Meteor (will need to build and run the site locally. Can walk you through this if necessary)
3. Ability to go into photoshop to export individual images, get color codes, and get fonts. (can provide this raw stuff if not)
4. Experience with Less
About the recuiterMember since Jul 2, 2017 Robin
from Virginia, United States