Growing transportation company is looking for an Infrastructure/DevOps Engineer with proven expertise in maintaining CI/CD pipeline, supporting a distributed development team and maintaining services/components on linux environment. Must have experience migrating applications to AWS. As a part of the infra team of two, you will share responsibilities for maintenance of infrastructure and support the development team.
1) Expert/advanced level linux command line, shell scripting etc.
2) Experience in adding/removing services and install/uninstall software on linux
3) Familiar with linux configs, file/folders/user permissions
4) Use of LDAP for user authentication and permission management on linux
5) Administration of following services: LDAP, SMTP/Postfix, NFS, IP Tables, DNS, DHCP, Firewall
6) Experience setting up tomcat/apache-httpd/mod-cluster/mod-proxy/ha-proxy for load balancing and failover
7) Experience in mysql replication/ mongo replica set setup and administration of same8) Linux virtual machines and HP Proliant server OS/Network setup
9) Experience in either development and/or deployment of java applications
10) Experience with CI/CD best practices involving jenkins/maven/spring/hibernate/redis/nexus/sentry etc.
11) Experience using GIT and Git flow workflow
12) AWS skills (EC2, RDS, S3, Route53, Cloud Formation) and experience migrating applications to cloud
About the recuiterMember since Mar 14, 2020 Om Prakash
from Fujian, China