EHR analysis within Cerner EHR System for baseline research (we will be looking for other systems in the future, so if you are not a fit for this opportunity but do have access to another EHR, please let us know so we can reach out). A findings and recommendations report will need to be delivered as a PPT presentation or MS Word document with screen shots.
YOU MUST PROVIDE access to the EHR system. NO PII information is to be shown. this can be done on a test or blinded case. NO violation of HIPPA is acceptable. Any company specifics/identification will be removed from any screen shots, this is for internal education only.
- baseline research on how a [specific product] is showing up in EHR systems to determine challenges and incorrect listings
- an assessment for [specific disease state] protocols and [specific product] placement.
- system functionality; ie is there an overlay system (access to additional information or system) that helps pull guidelines, are guidelines easily accessible in the EHR system? What does it look like in the system?
- What does a pathway look like in the EHR system
- Analyze any order sets for [specific disease state/s]
- Research if a report can pull from ICD-10 codes and other key criteria
Skills & Expertise RequiredElectronic Medical Record (EMR)
Healthcare Information Technology
Offer to work on this project closes in 115 days!Submit A Proposal
Share this project with your friends