We are a small, three-year-old daily news outlet startup focused on a very specific reporting niche.
We are primarily focused on our two mobile apps (iOS and Android) growth and building a better tracking and advertising pipeline through Google Firebase's powerful capabilities.
However, we do not have confidence in our current Firebase setup nor the time to become experts in Firebase, so we are looking for a Firebase expert who can be our resident expert.
- Have confidence in our tracking numbers
- A quick audit of our current Firebase setup (It's basic, tracking things like app opens, page views, ad clicks etc.)
- Help us understand what we can expect from Firebase and help us setup goals on how we should be using it
- Help us target new app users similar to our most passionate users (identified through Firebase) through Facebook and Google advertising (with an advertising firm doing the advertising portion)
- Help us create a reporting system that makes sense for us and our goals
This is most likely an ongoing situation since we are looking for a Firebase partner. Frankly, there are things we don't know and it's hard to determine concrete deliverables.
But some basic ones would be:
- Basic audit and analysis of current setup
- Working with CEO to determine what the company's goals should be to take advantage of Firebase's full capabilities
- Determining information flow and reporting
- Implementing those goals by asking current app companies to make changes
You must have good experience with Firebase. This is not a job to teach yourself new skills. We've had too many consultants say they are good at something, only to find out that they are using us as a learning experience.
When replying please list your Firebase experience.
We don't mean to sound rude here, but we simply can't waste time on a misleading consultant as we have in the past.
Skills & Expertise RequiredFirebase
Offer to work on this project closes in 292 days!Submit A Proposal
Share this project with your friends