We have an urgent need to rectify problems with data collected by a drone.
The study area is large (7000 HA).
We have processed the data in Agisoft software, however, there are some issues with the data.
In approximately 20 locations, we have holes or problems with the results.
We need an engineer/technician to do the following:
1. Download the data to their computer (-50GB)
2. Scan the Digital Terrain Model (DTM), and fill any holes with data from global mapper or extrapolate/interpolate to fill the hole in the most realistic way possible.
3. Generate new curves based on the repaired DEM (curves every 1m)
4. Verify that the curves are 100% with no issues, if issues are identified, they must be edited manually to represent the most realistic conditions (based on Orthomosaic).
5. In the Orthomosaic, we need to check that all roads, rivers and natural infrastructure looks natural without any errors.
All this work must be done in a transparent manner, we need to demonstrate to our client where we made changes or corrections.
Send the data back to us via Dropbox or Google drive.
THIS WORK MUST BE FINISHED AND DELIVERED BEFORE 30 MAY, the method should be adjusted to comply with this deadline.
Payment will be in 4 steps:
After delivery of DEM with repairs
After delivery of Contour lines with repairs
After delivery of Orthomosaic with no errors
About the recuiterMember since May 20, 2018 Urlim
from Veneto, Italy