Ideally we are looking for a full stack web developer who:
* Knows PHP and can be comfortable working in the PHP-based backend to extend its functionality
* Can be comfortable working in our existing web frontend (that is rendered by our CakePHP app directly)
* Is skilled with React and Redux so s/he can work on a new web frontend that only needs to communicate with our existing app via an API.
Here's some background on our tech stack:
* We have a CakePHP 1.x app running on Amazon Elastic Beanstalk with PHP 5.6.x
* It uses a MySQL database on Amazon RDS
* This CakePHP has a web frontend that almost all of our users engage with daily.
* We have mobile apps written in React Native that communicate with our PHP app via a REST API (part of our Cake app serves this REST API).
In summary, we are searching for a full stack developer who has PHP experience but is interested in primarily working in modern technologies like React + Redux. Here are some final highlights about Minute7 and the opportunity:
* Minute7 is real live SaaS business with hundreds of customers and thousands of users. The software this candidate writes will be used by thousands of our users.
* We can pay a competitive hourly rate and we prefer candidates who can work remotely.
* The candidate will be mentored by the co-owner of Minute7 who currently works as a technical leader at Google (Mountain View).
* This position has long term potential to be the technical lead for a growing SaaS company with huge market opportunity.
Skills & Expertise Requiredsoftware development
Offer to work on this project closes in 38 days!Submit A Proposal
Share this project with your friends