The Senior Production Engineer of a SaaS Platform & Hosting Environment
- Create tools that provide self-service capabilities for developers, integrate new applications and service into CI/CD workflows, and are responsible for internal tooling used by engineering teams.
- Ensure quality and best-practices for appliance architecture, design, provisioning, usability, security, and monitoring.
- Own production applications, back-end services, and the infrastructure used to support them
- Write and review code, develop documentation and capacity plans, and debug problems, on a growing portfolio of services used to support customers
- Partner with Software Engineers, QA, and Security Engineers to drive operability and cloud readiness deeper into the SDLC
- Design, build, and improve the infrastructure and software delivery platform used by all products and services
- Work within the team and across Engineering to continuously evaluate standards and suggest improvements
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- Strong knowledge of operating systems internals, Linux system administration, and TCP/IP networking
- Coding fluency in one or more higher-level languages and configuration management toolsets
- Ability to rapidly learn new software, frameworks and APIs
Requirements and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years as a Software Engineer, DevOps, Site Reliability, or Platform Engineer with strong background in AWS or Azure
- Recent experience in configuration, maintenance, automated deployment of web servers, load balancers, relational databases, storage systems, and messaging systems
- Experience running production workloads on AWS using a variety of its PAAS offerings including Lambda, S3, SQS, Kinesis, CloudWatch, and RedShift.
Skills & Expertise Requiredsoftware development
Offer to work on this project closes in 148 days!Submit A Proposal
Share this project with your friends