We are looking for SME's to solve and review our Advanced Angular Coding questions. These questions will be used as interview questions in a hiring process and we need to be sure that the problem statements, codes, options and the answer are all valid and correct.
Please submit the Assessment within 24 hours.
We have 1 Advanced Angular Coding questions to be reviewed.
The payment is as follows:
If you get 90% or higher on the assignment then $12.
Else if you get 80% or higher, then $10.
Plus we will give you a bonus for each error that you find in the question. (up to a maximum of $1 per issue, It will be up to our final judgement if your error is valid as it will not be debatable).
1. Upon receipt of the assessment link please complete the test within 24 hours.
2. Note down any errors or issues you observe on the questions.
3. Upon completion of the assessment, we will share Invite Reviewer Link to review the answers submitted by you against the answers submitted by the Author.
4. Give us feedback on the questions for the following:
4.1 Questions solvable or not(i.e the question is not clear or the statements made in the question are wrong)
4.2 Wrong examples
4.3 Wrong Answer keys given by the Author
4.4 Grammatical errors
4.5 Errors in the code
4.6 Wrong Tags
4.7 All questions except MCQs have Common instructions.
5. Please rate the questions and the Assessment in the scale of 1 to 5.
Quality -(1-Poor, 2-Fair, 3-Good, 4-Very Good, 5-Excellent)
Difficulty - (1-Poor, 2-Fair, 3-Good, 4-Very Good, 5-Excellent)
6. Is the assessment relevant to the skills OR is it testing or checking the knowledge for the given skills?
7. As a last step carry out a plagiarism check. If the question(s) is/are found anywhere please share the source information/URL with us.
8. Share the feedback in the following format.
About the recuiterMember since Sep 10, 2017 Zona Elder
from Stockholm, Sweden