We are looking to build a Google Chrome extension in two phases: 1 simple phase and 1 more complex phase. It would be best if the same candidate were to succeed in both phases so we will describe both of them below:
1. Ability to meet deadlines. High attention to detail. Reviews/references accepted for this.
2. Examples of previous relevant work with extensions.
3. Ability to make videos/make powerpoints explaining problems they are encountering.
1. Daily scrape sales data from an internal website that sometimes needs to have cookies cleared/IP address changed if queries max out. Only a few data points are scraped per day however so cookie/IP sophistication does not have to be high.
2. Take certain data variables and organize them into a database to then be matched on a common variable to data from a different source that is uploaded to the extension or taken from Google Drive folders
3. Allow the upload of CSVs that have particular variables into the database of already past historical data.
4. Be able to quickly query large amounts of data, and sort and view the data in different ways - with a high level of detail and with summary statistics.
5. Be able to have certain websites when visited in Chrome, trigger the display of said data as well as the ability to INPUT data using a notes functionality.
6. Be able to use an API to scrape another set of data continuously on a weekly basis (data sources to later be revealed for investigation of API)
7. Be able to query a google drive spreadsheet that contain 1-various hyperlinks, 2-various variables where we have data stored in the previously discussed database that helps us query data and run a regression.
Skills & Expertise RequiredChrome Extension
Offer to work on this project closes in 157 days!Submit A Proposal
Share this project with your friends