We have recently launched a new website and we need to implement Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics to track a number of conversions on and off the website and create a number of custom reporting dashboards using Google Data Studio. In addition to our website, we use several third party systems to book tickets and sell our services.
1) Ticket Tailor - A third party event ticketing system.
2) Rezdy - An online booking system for booking tours, charters and transportation (pick-up/drop-off) and transfers.
3) MailChimp - We use MailChimp for our marketing automation email campaigns.
4) Salesforce CRM - We use the Salesforce CRM as our central client database.
5) Gravity Forms - We use Gravity Forms for all website form submissions.
I am seeking a highly proficient data analytics engineer with specific experience integrating third party systems and tools and analytics tools to track conversions from our website, social media organic and paid accounts, Google and Bing Paid Ads platforms and our native advertising PPC account (Outbrain).
This project will require at a minimum the following tasks:
1) Setup Google Tag Manager and configure basic tags required for the platforms mentioned above.
2) Configure cross-domain tracking to allow for tracking of conversions off the website.
3) Configure and customize Google Analytics.
4) Setup our paid social advertising accounts in Facebook/Instagram, Twitter as well as add and customize all pixels for typical eCommerce measurement.
5) Build out 2-3 Dashboards in Google Data Studio to visualize the conversion and traffic data across our website, PPC account and Social Media Profiles.
6) Push Source/Medium data into our web form submissions somehow so that we can measure in real-time the effectiveness of our campaigns.
This project may expand as we begin to build out and develop the analytics and measurement tools.
Please note any certifications you may possess, such as Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, etc... in your project clarifications or you bid submissions.
About the recuiterMember since May 20, 2018 Rusdi Anha
from Evros, Greece