We are looking for a responsible Full-Time Video Editor to support our product and creation team in a timely and professional manner. You will provide high-quality to assistance directly to the creative director by aiding in basic video editing tasks.
The Executive Video Editor's main duties include mid-level video editing reasonability's. To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively. Our ideal candidate also has experience with Premiere Pro or similar video editing software. A complete understanding of the English Language (Must be complete fluent in English, able to speak and write effectively in English) and a willingness to learn.
Ultimately, you should be able to identify and address the needs of Creative Director and perform administrative tasks to ensure workflow continues to run smoothly.
Pay will be starting at $10 USD Per Hour. This position will have a 4 week paid trial period. This position will require 35 - 40 hours of work per week.
Flexible hours (Make your own hours) with consistent work.
- Basic video editing including cutting clips, adding basic effects to clips,
- Suggest ways of improving content creation process
- Learn/improve the process of video editing (paid training included)
- Manage emails
- Respond promptly to managers' queries
- Review and recommend changes to our current policies
- Fluent in the English Language
- Ability to effectively write content in English
- Ability to effectively read content in English
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person)
- A computer that is able to effectively process video editing software/export/render video
- Experience with video editing (Must understand the basics)
- Access to a fully functional computer for 20+ hours a week (Must have personal PC/laptop)
- Access to Internet for 20+ hours a week
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
Important Final Notes:
No one outside of the specific requirements will be considered. Please re-read and make sure you fit ALL of the requirements.
About the recuiterMember since Sep 10, 2017 Daniel Vantine
from Seine-et-Marne, France