Posted by - Fendy Setiawan at Nov 22, 2020
|$15.72||HOURLY||Open||Dec 22, 2020|
Job DescriptionlAG Tech is a global leader in next-generation Information Technology (IT) services and solutions. Our success is driven by our people and their commitment to get results the right way by providing excellent services and support, applying innovative technologies and capturing new opportunities. Our main areas of focus are outsourced IT support, IT projects, and cloud services.
lAG Tech seeks an independent IT Consultant to fulfill a key role on our Engineering Operations team. Responsible for front line support and management of client systems, you'll be exposed to a wide variety of technologies and interface directly with end-users. Your challenge will be to find the best way to implement durable solutions to satisfy customers' technology needs. Work schedule will vary per week (16-18hr/month).
Role Duties and Opportunities
- As a first responder, you will rapidly sharpen troubleshooting and logical thinking skills while being responsible for issue resolution on workstations, laptops, mobile devices, servers, and network devices.
- Opportunity for exposure to many technologies by integrating and supporting solutions based on Windows, MacOSX, Ubiquiti, Fortinet, Cisco, VMware, HyperV, AWS, and Microsoft Azure.
- Instill a sense of calmness and confidence in end-users while working through technical challenges.
- Maintain accurate technical documentation for client systems.
- Assist with technology projects, such as Microsoft Azure/O365 migrations, server upgrades, and network build-outs.
- Maintain relationships with clients and end-users.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task gracefully.
- Superior "bedside manner" when working with end-users and customers.
- Proven ability to exercise good judgement.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
- College degree from accredited four-year institution.
- Previous customer support experience a plus.
- Authorization to work in the United States.
- Opportunity to grow with a rapidly expanding company.
- Opportunities to work with interesting new technologies.
- Work from on-site at customer offices.
- Exposure to diverse customers and internal team.
As an EEO (Equal Opportunity Employer) that celebrates diversity, lAG Tech does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Job Type: Ongoing Consultant
Skills & Expertise RequiredCustomer Support
Offer to work on this project closes in 16 days!
Try more jobs by Fendy Setiawan Google Chrome Extension Development + wordpress modification
- FixedGraphic Design
- HourlyApple Certificate problem
- FixedMonitor Scraping Software on VPS
- HourlyWindows Server Administrator (L2) / O365
- HourlyModify library to load Int8 model instead of float32
- FixedData Research for Commercial Real Estate
- FixedUser/Usability Testing and Card Sorting on Proposed Website Navigation
- HourlyExcel Data Visualization - Survey results
- FixedGraphics Designer needed for Food Image editing
- FixedAppointment Setting for Social Media Marketing Agency | Cold Outreach
- HourlyWeb Design
- FixedData Entry and Web Research - BP
- FixedWebsite design
- FixedLooking for art critic to write short descriptions about contemporary artworks for website.
- HourlyDesign 3 Screens for mobile app + logo
- FixedCIVIL WORK + DRAWINGS FOR GAS STATION EXPANSION