Hi, I am building a blog. The niche is about personal development; so I will give a lot of advice on health, diet, finances, goal setting, mental development, etc. I need to add the following legal pages.
1. Disclaimers. (For example I need to say I am not a doctor, or a certified analyst, etc. so users don't sue me if their diet leads to health problems, etc.)
3. Terms and Conditions. I wish to cover the following points, and other necessary ones.
- Intended age of your users (usually safe to say 18 so you don't have to worry about underage kids using information inappropriately on your site because they are too young to understand)
- User content (how you use the information that users put forth on your website, whether it may be through comments, social media interaction, etc.)
- Copyright laws (user agrees not to abuse your intellectual property and steal information)
- Inappropriate content (user agrees not to illegally copy, distribute, etc. any information from your site)
- Other points which I missed here
About the recuiterMember since Sep 4, 2017 Oscar Lane
from Colorado, United States