We have recently been working with a dev who had to leave us in the middle of a project. (Dev A). He has left our website with small bugs here and there, which when we contact other dev’s (Dev B) he has had many difficulty understanding the code of Dev A. We are looking for a long-term relationship between us and a highly skilled professional who will be able to enter the website asses the code of the previous dev (Dev A), and fix the bugs he has left and continue working with us on future development plans. We are a real estate website, so the code should not be very complicated.
We need a good solid developer to work on our website for 1 - 2 Month, possibly a permanent job and deliver many tasks in a short time. If you are able to work this month for at least 4-5 hours/ day please answer these questions.
• How would you judge the professionalism of your work?
• Do you have any qualifications (Associate’s Degree - Doctoral Degree) that you can present to us ?
• How comfortable are you with writing HTML entirely by hand?
• Do you prefer to work alone or on a team?
• Can you write table-less XHTML?
• What are a few of your favourite development tools and why?
• What skills and technologies are you the most interested in improving upon or learning?
• Could I see an example of your code?
• What are a few personal web projects you've got going on?
From 0-10 what level would you rate your skills in the following:
11. Objective C
About the recuiterMember since Sep 17, 2017 Steve Wooten
from Cheshire, United Kingdom