The key role of a Results Coach is to support and assist clients in obtaining their life and business goals via telephone.
As a virtual Results Coach, you will work from a home office and have the freedom to plan your coaching schedule and implement your plans to meet pre-agreed coaching key measurement objectives.
Other responsibilities include maintaining accurate records of coaching results, challenges, breakthroughs and statistics. You will also support your coaching clients in achieving their outcomes through referral to events and other RRI products. Finally, you are responsible for building raving fan clients by supporting them in achieving their goals.
- Preference is given to candidates with a coaching certification, two years of experience in coaching and a business background.
- Ability to effectively work as a team with other members of the coaching department and various departments within the company to achieve individual, departmental and company goals.
- Ability to build rapport and work with people from all over the world. This position calls for the ability to effectively communicate with all types of people.
- Successful completion of Robbins Research International Coach Academy. Invitations to the Coach Academy is extended to qualified applicants.
- You will need acceptable computer skills and be expected to follow all company policies and procedures.
About the recuiterMember since May 20, 2018 Ranjan Jha
from Aydin, Turkey