We need a Machine Learning Engineer with the following experience:
- Hands-on experience designing and building algorithms and predictive models using structured and unstructured data including machine learning and data modeling techniques such as decision trees, random forests, SVM, neural networks and incremental response.
- Excellent knowledge of a high-level language for statistical and scientific computing (R, Python, Scala)
- Excellent knowledge of open source machine learning libraries such as scikit-learn, TensorFlow, and Spark MLlib.
- Familiarity with big data tools such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark.
- Experience in the Amazon AWS ecosystem
We need to develop and implement a machine learning model to optimize pay per click (PPC) bids and product pricing with the goal of increasing profit while preserving sales levels in a niche PPC marketplace. We want the model to initially use historical data and deliver some initial results, then over time we want to add ongoing daily data to improve the results. Eventually we would like it to integrate with our own systems so that pricing decisions can be made in real time and delivered live. We will need to consider scalability, and this future functionality from the outset, as well as its ability to integrate with our databases and APIs. We are looking to start immediately and have the first implementation running within a few weeks.
About the recuiterMember since May 20, 2018 Somnath Raut
from Terengganu, Malaysia