Need an Engineer with good 3D CAD drawing capabilities to design a product involving water flow and knowledge in electrical design.
Scope of Work:
- Design CAD drawing that can be mass manufactured (Design for Manufacturability).
- Complete drawing and testing of each part.
- Consider revisions throughout the process
- Also require the design files for 3D printing to see realistic features before manufacturing.
The product is a portable water bidet for users to use during their travel to clean up. Below you will find attached a product that is already existing in the market. However the plan is to make a rendition of it but with better flow and more capacity.
The head of the product will house the water flush and electronics (water motor and battery). the lower part of the product will be the holder for the water. The back of the holder should have a provision to open and close to fill in the water. Being a product that involves water, O rings need to be used when ever required.
Probable Materials of the Parts:
- Head to be designed to be made out of moldable plastic and the inner housing for the pump and battery.
- Bottom part of the product designed to be made out of food grade silicon.
- The main feature of the product is for the water container to compress and open when required manually to reduce the size of the product.
- Improved flow by designing the pattern of the holes of the water flush to improve pressure.
The probable size of the motor and batteries to be used along with the expected dimensions of the product and the silicon compartment holding the water will be provided (Open to suggestions as well)
More information and dimension of parts will be provided.
Skills & Expertise Required3D Design
Offer to work on this project closes in 101 days!Submit A Proposal
Share this project with your friends