I'm looking for a freelancer to support a new client of mine. I will describe the client's properties and then i'll list my requirements from you.
- 17-19 Employees/PCs
- Mostly laptops - Lenovo, dell. Some generic desktops.
- Server: Dell PowerEdge T320 WinServer 2012 r2. Unknown status.
- UPS - seems dead at time of check.
- Current Remote access: TightVNC
- Using Dropbox for files
- Using Gmail (G Suite) for email. About 3-4 stations use Outlook
- Backups: Raid drive on server + External HDD: 2 units of WD MyCloud (3-4TB single hdd)
- ERP: Tech E erp .
- CCTV cameras
- Phone system by Audiocodes/Bezeq
- Internet: Bezeq ADSL
- Network router and Firewall: Checkpoint L50w
- Various wifi devices. Bad reception on gallery floor
- Printer: Kyocera M6530cdn . Used to be managed by Yazamco but not anymore- self owned.
- Fingerprint reader: JBClock
My requirements from you:
- Good English Must
- Big advantage to an agency where more than 1 person can support me.
- I am at GMT+2 Israel. Regular support hours are between 09:00 - 18:00 (9am-6pm) Sunday to Thursday. Urgent cases might be handled 24/7. You need to be available at these hours.
- SLS: First contact: Answer to a support ticket within 3 hours from client's first contact. Solve problem within 5 hours from first contact.
- Contact will be initiated via email from client, or from me.
- Communication via either Phone to Israel, Skyp, Whatsapp .
- We might use Asana to handle tasks and to report status of tickets. Please acquaint yourself with that platform.
- Be creative, if you don't know that solution - look it up on Google and learn what to do!
- Be patient, nice, and kind.
- Smile :)
About the recuiterMember since Apr 7, 2017 Saurabh
from Bergamo, Italy