We're a startup based in Silicon Valley, building a service to revolutionize how couples plan their weddings. The founders previously worked at Amazon, Google, and McKinsey & Company.
We're looking for a part time research assistant who can commit to a 1 month project, with potential for extension. The purpose of your role is to provide wedding planning support to our customers--couples getting married. You will do extensive web research and vendor outreach over email and phone, data organization in Airtable, and data summary using tables. You will help us present the top vendor recommendations to the customer so they can make a decision on who to book.
- View customer's wedding preferences and understand their style/taste
- Conduct web research in specific vendor category, using criteria from customer's preferences
- Input vendor information and details into a vendor database (Airtable)
- Reach out to vendors over email and phone to inquire about their services and prices, using a list of standard questions
- Select top 3 vendor choices based on price, quality, and fit with customer's preferences
- Create comparison table to show 3 vendor choices, following standard table format
- Submit results to manager for review, before presentation to customer
- 20 hours per week
- Must be fluent in spoken and written English in order to communicate back and forth with vendors and present information to customers.
-Must have strong internet connection
- Experience using Slack and CRMs.
- Competitive hourly rate starting at $5/hr, adjusted for location.
- Be a part of a growing, innovative company in shaping our processes
- Full time and promotion opportunities
About the recuiterMember since May 20, 2018 Robert Vadra
from Norfolk, United Kingdom