Your role will focus on:
- Leading small and medium business customers through Network implementation, remediation, and resolution.
- Migration of SMB customers to Microsoft Office 365
- Providing ongoing support to Microsoft Office 365 customers as needed
- Analyzing and providing feedback on the deployment process and technology improvements.
- Being responsive to customer needs, which may sometimes require outside-of-normal business hours or our on-call rotation
The ideal candidate will bring:
- 4 year degree or the equivalent in work experience
- 5+ years of customer support experience and 2+ years experience specific to deploying or supporting Microsoft Office 365 users
- A broad knowledge of Office 365 technical architecture, and a deep understanding of the Office 365 Admin Portal
- An understanding of processes and methods to troubleshoot customer issues and improve the customer experience
- High attention to detail with the ability to understand complex workflow systems
- The ability to communicate effectively with small and medium business customers, both verbally and in writing
- A proven ability to handle difficult and time constraint situations in a team lead position
- IT administrative working knowledge in: Office 365, Active Directory, Operating Systems, Networking, Personal Computing Devices.
- Experience providing technical support directly to customers with a high level of customer service and a high degree of customer satisfaction
- Self-driven Engineer with proven history of technical experience with Microsoft Office 365 deployments
- Proven history of demonstrated technical skills and leadership
- Capability to work well with other engineers in a knowledge sharing environment.
- Strong problem-solving ability ranging from conceptualization to implementation
Exchange specific knowledge:
- Strong technical background, experience with, and understanding of, mail transport fundamentals (POP/IMAP/SMTP), as well as networking fundamentals. Includes, but not limited to: knowledge of DNS, Message Trace Tools, MX and SPF Records, Block Lists, SPAM, Email Filtering and Virus Protection.
- Experience with configuring mail clients (Outlook or other)
- Basic understanding of Active Directory
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Exchange server or other mail systems
- Office 365 certification
- Azure Communication preferred
- Experience in Microsoft O365, Exchange, Teams and SharePoint certifications is considered a plus
About the recuiterMember since Mar 14, 2020 Johnson Hawk
from Assam, India