PortifyData is looking for a Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) for a penetration test engagement.
- Perform network penetration, web and mobile application testing, source code reviews, threat analysis, wireless network assessments, and social-engineering assessments.
- Develop comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences.
- Effectively communicate findings and strategy to client stakeholders including technical staff, executive leadership, and legal counsel
- Recognize and safely utilize attacker tools, tactics, and procedure
- Assist with scoping prospective engagements, leading engagements from kickoff through remediation, and mentoring less experienced staff
- Bachelor's degree in Information Security, Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 3-5 years' experience in at least three of the following:
- Network penetration testing and manipulation of network infrastructure
- Web Application testing
- Reverse engineer malware
- Strong knowledge of tools such as Burpsuite, Kali Linux, metasploit, wireshake, and tools used for wireless, web application, and network security testing
- Thorough understanding of network protocols and ports
- Expert knowledge of Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems, including bash and PowerShell
Ability to successfully interface with clients (internal and external)
Ability to document and explain technical details in a concise, understandable manner
Ability to manage and balance own time among multiple tasks and effectively communicate with teammate
About the recuiterMember since May 20, 2018 Praveen Kalal
from Moselle, France