PHP Image Submit System, Using Ajax, JQuery, Boots...
PHP Image Submit System, Using Ajax, JQuery, Bootstrap
Posted by - Satyajit Debnat at Jul 21, 2021 Mpumalanga, South Africa
Aug 11, 2021
Hi, I need an experienced PHP developer for a submit system. More details will provided to right person. I have drawn all images for each page in the folder 'prototype images'. You must choose a beautiful Bootstrap theme, or a popular frontend set.
1. Index page/ login (/) This page only has username, password, random numbers for users to login.
2. Dashboard / User center (/home) After login, this page shows the status of this user. It shows if the user has or hasn't uploaded his image. The page also will display the name of the user. Also, click the button jump to the uploading page.
3. Uploading Page(/upload) Using Ajax or JQuery. Dragdrop or upload from local computer. The maximum file size of this image is 15 MB. Then, using the progress bar to show % of uploading. There is another text field, which let user to write the description of his image. Max 300 words. Tick before upload. Click 'Upload' button to finish the process. Max 300 words, using some words number counter above the box. If over 300, it will alert as red so the user can't click the submit button. Once the image has been uploaded, the page will display some successful notice to let user know. Then, automatically redirect to the dashboard page. When back to the dashboard page, the status will show that, this user has already uploaded. One user is only allowed to upload one photo. Only one photo is allowed to upload. Before starting uploading, the function must detect the format of file. Only *.JPG/*.JPEG/*.PNG are allowed. If the file is other formats, then the screen will popup an alert to remind user. After the user upload the image successfully, he is not allowed to visit /upload page anymore. If he visit /upload, then redirect to /home.
In the SQL database table, the status number of unupload is 0. The status of uploaded is 1.
4. Admin Login (/admin/login) This page is only for admin to login.
5. Manage Center (/admin/manage) Basic Statistics of each user. And see if they have uploaded or not. Use a table to show this.
6. Add User (/admin/manage/add Add username, password, real name.
I'm looking for a react front end developer that will help us to fix the React Navigation which is using the DevExtreme Navigation TreeList. I'm using Visual Studio 2017 to develop the web app, it run...read more
Satyajit Debnat hiring software development, Website Development experts from & nearby: