We are looking to add dated blog posts and undated static content to our website. To this end, we want to design two new inner pages:
- A blog post index (post title, subtitle, date, author)
- Blog post (should contain title, subtitle, date, author, post, and a blurb with small photo about the author)
- Page designs should have existing header and footer.
- Preserve the high contrast, right-angle heavy black/white/purple feel of the main page.
- Make use of the section header styles introduced on the front page.
- For body text, use Roboto instead of Roboto Condensed for greater readability.
- Both pages should continue to look good if author name and date are both removed. (We will be using the same templates to create static, undated content like product documentation.)
In your price, please indicate whether any revisions are included, and how much additional revisions would cost.
About the recuiterMember since Aug 26, 2017 Jaydeep Das
from Maharashtra, India