Find more Trainer Remote Jobs posted recently Worldwide
Required Marketing freelancer for Senior Associate Training of Trainers job
Posted at - Jun 22, 2017
Antarang Foundation is a registered charitable trust that builds key employability skills in disadvantaged youth in urban low income settlements. Through two structured programs Antarang guides students on career choice, trains them in core employability skills and connects them to employment opportunities of their choice. Over the past 4 years, Antarang has worked with over 8000 youth across Mumbai, Pune and Varanasi.
Antarang is now at a critical phase of growth and seeks candidates committed to helping the organisation scale to impact employ-ability outcomes of 1000s more youth.
The role involves conducting Training of Trainers to deliver AF’s programs, develop and update content as per the requirement and conduct center visits to observe trainers.
1) Training of Trainers for all Antarang Foundation Programs
2) Develop and update content for all the programs
3) Regularly visit Antarang centers for observations and evaluation of Trainers
1) Masters / Postgraduate from a premier institute
2) 3+ years of Corporate Experience. Training experience would be an added advantage
3) Excellent communication: Fluency in English is mandatory.
4) Passionate about working with low income communities.
5) Flexibility to work on weekends and beyond office hours
6) Willingness to travel within city/ across cities as and when required
If you are excited about the potential of youth in our country and want to be able to contribute to the career trajectories of less privileged youth while pursuing your education or careers, write in to (removed) with your recent bio data with the subject line "Application for Training of Trainers”
About the recuiterMember since Jun 22, 2017 Antarang Founda
from Uttar Pradesh, India
Apply on more work from home jobs posted in Trainer category.