RxPhoto is a growing medical software company with multiple SAAS products. We are seeking highly skilled DevOps resource to join our team. You will work closely with engineering, documentation, and product management to establish product deployments and speed issues.
The DevOps and IT engineer will support the company's Network, computer and business software infrastructure as well as perform the DevOps function for the software development team and the company's SaaS product hosted on the AWS cloud. This is a hybrid role involving both internal IT work as well as DevOps work on the cloud infrastructure. The role reports to the CTO and will have one additional team member offshore.
This is a key position with great visibility and impact. Someone who enjoys technical challenges, learning new technologies, and is a quick learner will have a lot of opportunity to grow and challenge themselves at this fast-growing SaaS company.
You will work with a team of 20+ resources, both on and offshore (USA). You will primarily work with our team in Kharkiv, Ukraine. This office is staffed with an amazing group of UI/UX designer, iOS developers, Back and Front end web developers, QA specialist, business analyst, PM.
- Experience in Linux systems administration
- Understanding principles of network operation and infrastructure organization (TCP/IP, DNS, routing)
- Understanding of network security principles (IPTables, SSL, SSH, VPN...)
- Deep knowledge in AWS administration
- Core understanding databases administration
- Experience writing scripts for administrative tasks automation (bash, python)
- Tools: Chef, ansible, puppet
- Understanding basic principles of Cloud technologies.
- Experience in virtual infrastructure (VmWare, VirtualBox, Vagrant, Docker, OpenStack)
- Knowledge of version control systems (Git, SVN)
- Experience with building automation pipelines with Jenkins, TeamCity, Gitlab-CI
- Candidate should have 5 years of experience administrating Linux back end servers at Amazon (AWS) including setup, configuration, monitoring and maintaining.
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate proficiency with low-latency, high-availability and performance tuning.
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate knowledge of security and data protection in a medical environment infrastructure.
- Candidate must have excellent communication skills and be able to communicate complex topics to front end developers on mobile and web platforms.
- Candidate should have 3 years of experience working in an agile environment and be responsive to client and business needs.
- Candidate must be self-motivated to make improvements and identify needed enhancements. Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Candidate should have knowledge and experience with implantation of modern DevOps tools and procedures.
- Candidate should have experience managing and implementing continuous delivery for web and mobile applications.
- Work in a stable and successful product company.
- Performance and salary review each three months.
- Paid vacation and sick leave
- Flexible schedule
- Specialized conferences, training programs, and seminars
- In-house/remote work.
This is ONLY for Ukranian resources. If you are not in the Ukraine, please do not apply.
Skills & Expertise RequiredAmazon EC2
Amazon Web Services
Linux System Administration
Offer to work on this project closes in 49 days!Submit A Proposal
Share this project with your friends