Requisite Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of object-oriented software development of web applications
- 5+ years of C# in a .NET environment
- Experience in Cloud Technologies (AWS, AZURE, GCP)
- Experience with MS SQL stored procedures, database design and optimization
- Experience developing and utilizing web services
- Experience with high volume consumer oriented web sites
- Experience with PCI compliance standards
- Experience directing the efforts of other developers and designers.
- Experience working with offshore development teams
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- Experience with formal test procedures, release management
- Travel industry experience preferred, especially programming associated with GDS's -
SABRE, Amadeus, and Travelport
- Ability to distill complex business needs into functional requirements
- Excellent follow-up, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills and an ability to make good decisions
- Team player with a professional attitude
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and maintain tight schedules
- Ability to work effectively with a geographically dispersed team in India
Strategic and Development Responsibilities
- Communicate effectively with Executive, Marketing, Sales and Operations teams in gathering
product requirements, reporting results and managing expectations.
- Willingness to work flexible and/or extended hours as necessary and travel internationally on
- Specifically participate in the following: market research, requirements gathering and
documentation, architecture design, resource allocation, issue delegation, release
management, project timelines, source code protection, testing/QA (use cases) and
- Ability to think outside the box
- Ability to provide accurate and timely project estimates.
- Experience with Angular JS frameworks and Mobile Development.
- Experience with developing machine learning algorithms.
- Experience with designing and developing online expense reporting tools
- Experience on projects that required localization/globalization
- Experience with MS SQL Reporting Services
- Knowledge of web farm configuration and best practices
Required: MS Visual Studio, MS SQL Server Management Studio, IIS, AWS
C#, Web Services, MS SQL (stored procedures), Jenkins, DevOps Tools.
- Bachelor of Science in CS, MIS, or equivalent.
Skills & Expertise Requiredsoftware development
Offer to work on this project closes in 174 days!Submit A Proposal
Share this project with your friends