Tax Filing for SIngle Member LLC owned by a Foreigner




See Marry United States


AwardedApr 16, 2019
We are a staffing business registered in Wyoming. We are located in India.
Need assistance with tax filing and ITIN. We have got payments from a US company for a job and we outsourced the work to another company in the US.
We got 108k incoming and 78k outgoing.
Please let us know if you could help us.

Thank You.

Skills & Expertise Required

Certified Public Accountant (CPA) Certified to File Taxes Tax Form Filing Tax Law Tax Preparation 

Project closed for bidding!

Share this project with your friends

Freelancers You May Hire

Here are our top professional picks for you to hire

Similar Projects

Help me with TAX stuff

I need a good tax person to hopefully help me with some tax issues.

I got a big payout in 2015 and paid a fancy tax accountant to make sure I paid my tax on time and the correct amount so more

Hourly, $26.00

Looking for someone to do simple ta...

I need an experienced accountant to do my taxes. It's simple tax preparation. Should not take too long to complete.

Hourly, $22.00

Tax preparer who can do US/canadian...

Needed a tax prepare than can do a US return off a Canadian tax return. Extremely simple return consisting of two Canadian government pension and an interest income slip. Quick turn around more

Fixed, $60.00

Accounting , Booking and Tax Servic...

Simple Book Keeping , Accounts and Tax Filling service for HK Registered consulting firm. 3-5 Txn per month which is currently recorded on Quickbooks for now. Need a freelancer certified accountant more

Hourly, $22.00