Find more Contract Law Remote Jobs posted recently Worldwide
Required Tax Strategies,Value-Added-Tax (VAT) freelancer for VAT tax advice required for import into the UK job
Posted at - Sep 6, 2022
I'm looking for tax advice for an import and subsequent sales that we are doing.
- We have an Irish entity which is VAT registered here in the UK, this will be selling retail honey to distributors etc.
- The bulk honey which we purchased is being imported by a third party company which is acting as the consignee on our behalf. They will also be packaging our product.
- VAT for the shipment will provide once job award. Though as an import from Tanzania I'm not sure if there should be VAT, also it is honey so shouldn't attract VAT.
- Do we need to pay the VAT?
- If we pay the VAT, how do we get it back as the credit will be with the third party packing company.
It would be good to get information today, in the future we will likely need additional tax and accountancy services.
Deliverable is a call on the issue as well as a summary document of the advice given.
About the recuiterMember since May 20, 2018 Mallikarjunaiah
from Liege, Belgium
Apply on more work from home jobs posted in Contract Law category.