In search of an Executive Virtual Assistant for #1 Real Estate Agent. This is an exciting, fast-paced job opportunity, to work with a friendly and energetic team of virtual assistants supporting a real estate broker who has become the #1 Agent in his office.
You do NOT need to have any experience in the real estate industry.
However, to do this job, you will need to
1. Understand the importance of doing tasks 100% perfectly and precisely, without making mistakes. (We have a Procedures Manual and SOPs that explain exactly how to do everything, and you will shadow other VAs via TeamViewer, for training.) But you must have a personality of striving for perfection and following instructions precisely, without missing any details.
2. Be able to speak and write American English with only a minimal accent and no grammar mistakes.
3. Be extremely well organized and never forget tasks or let things slip through the cracks or miss deadlines or important dates. This is critical.
4. Be eager to LEARN and grow.
5. Be honest.
6. Have a fast and reliable Internet connection, a fast computer with Windows 10 and 100G of storage space. (I can provide software and programs if you don't have them.)
7. Work on the NEW YORK time zone, generally Monday through Friday.
8. Be looking for a long-term position (lasting years, and not months).
Pay will also include a $50 bonus every time we sell a house, which is estimated to give you another $1,000 to $2,000 per year in bonus money. This can be increased to $100 per transaction (with impressive performance and dedication), for an additional $4,000 per year in bonus money.
About the recuiterMember since Jul 14, 2017 Rita S.
from Tamil Nadu, India