Country: India | Asia/Kolkata
Availability: Full-time : 30+ hrs/week
Hourly Rate: $2/hr
Member since: Jun 24, 2018
o To work in competitive & disciplined environment.
o To take on challenging responsibility & discharge the same in a dignified manner with evergreen willingness to learn.
o Worked with MAERSK Global Service Centre (Formerly known as P & O Nedloyod). From May 2006 to 20th April 2017.
o Job Title:-Business Performance Management Adviser – BICC.
Created, maintained, and updated financial databases and spreadsheets
Maintained appropriate records and documentation.
Managed, tracked, monitored, and reported financial data.
Managing communication with Key Stakeholders
Assisted effectively in the coordination of a Key project.
Researched, tracked, analyzed pertinent data plans and budgets.
Monitored and determined specific project details and created standard and ad hoc reports.
Facilitated small, non-complex project meetings.
Worked closely with clients and the business to identify and analyze core business processes and workflows
Facilitating workshops/trainings with SME's
Documentation of process in the form SOP’s and work flows
Provided process improvement initiatives. along with technical team resulting in USD savings
Projects handled during this period:
Worked on Top 100 Outstanding Customers and in-depth analysis thereon
Working Capital Reports for Centre, Region, Clusters, Countries and GSC
Monthly report for Cargo not release and Issue TP doc
Weekly OTC reporting
GSC wise scorecard preparation
Preparation of Weekly and Monthly Collections reports (DSO, BPDSO and ADL).
Weekly AFR Reporting.
Monthly LTB Reports
Monthly Commercial Tiger reporting.
Monthly Collection Summary
Preparation of weekly and monthly KPI reports through SAP R/3 and Business Warehouse.
SLA compliance report
Monthly Golden SIPOC
Weekly eVMS data supply
Staff files inputs to Central team for finalization.
Ad hoc request
OTC weekly reporting
Monthly Data results to process teams.
Played vital role stabilization of new team in Pune GSC.
o Job Title:- Senior officer and Executive Finance
Account receivables activity-OTC Team (Australia location)
• Downloading of Bank Statements
• Processing of customer invoices received through bank statement in SAP R/3
• Maintenance of “Batch Tracking System”
• Applying of payments received in SAP R/3
• On account and Suspense account investigation
• Reconciliation of bank statement with customer account.
• Processing of customer refund in SAP R/3
• Processing of Customer VIP rebate in SAP R/3
• Processing of Write off and Waivers upon approval from front desk.
• Maintaining of White board for Daily review meetings.
• Leading weekly country calls
• Preparing of Minutes of weekly country calls
• Maintenance of “Error Data Bank” and Quarterly Error Analysis
Projects handled during this period:
• Payment Application
• Migration of Write off and waiver process
• Migration of Refund and VIP report process
• Initiated Bank Reconciliation with Front Desk. This has helped in reducing ageing for long pending items.
o Job Title:- Junior Officer Finance
Accounts Payable Activity-NEAFIN Team (Iberia, Japan & NAM Location)
• Verification and Stamping of Invoice Batches received through emails and courier from the location.
• Updating of Batches in “Batch tracking Systems”
• Identifying of Cost type’s (Operational, Non Operational costs-Management expenses, travel expense and administration expenses) basis which processing needs to done:
• Creation of Vendors:
• Creating new supplier/vendor’s code in the system as per Front Office request.
• Vendor Reconciliation in DB2RISS system. Downloading of bank statement basis which marking of items in DB2RISS system.
• Reporting Activity:
- Weekly KPI
- Monthly KPI
• Preparation of key customers invoices and sending to front for further dispatching.
• Processing of Waiver and write off for the location.
• Act as major key contact point for Iberia Disputes Handling task which independently migrated to Pune.
Master Data Management: Japan Location
• Creation of Vendor codes in DB2RISS
• Updating details of vendor codes
CENFINPAY Disputes Handling
• Played a role of arbitrator between shipper and Consignee in CENFINPAY Disputes handling activity.
• Updating of correct pay terms in GCSS
• Updating of Pay At details in GCSS
I have played a vital role in getting new transfers to Pune office.
• Weekly and Monthly DSO Reporting
• AFR Reporting: Help
• MDM Reconciliation
• Weekly OTC reporting
• Customer Reconciliation for Australia
• Owner’s accounts
• Visa card posting
• Suspense account postings
• Iberia Special Invoicing
• Iberia Disputes handling
• Cenfin Reporting activity
• Cenfinpay Disputes handling
• Refund, VIP rebates, Instant rebates and Claims
• Received 2 Golden and 6 Siliver Kaizen Awards in 2016
• Received 7 Hurrah of the day award in 2015
• Completed Six Sigma White Belt Training in June 2015
• Received “Hurrah of the day award for May, 2015
• Received “Hurrah of the day award for June, 2015
• Received “Going Extra Miles” for the month of September 2014
• Received Golden Kaizen Award for the year 2014.
• Received 6 Silver Kaizen Award for the Year 2014.
• Received Golden Kaizen award and best Kaizens in 2012-2013.
• Completed Yellow Belt certification of SIX SIGMA 2011.
• Received “spot award” for best performance during book closures for Japan regions Received appreciations from direct customers and management from time to time.
• Received “Employee of the Month” in year October 2008 for outstanding performance during the month.
• I was nominated as COE Leader for NEAFIN team for Q3 and Q4 2009.
Systems and Applications:-
• SAP hands on experience on both production and data mining tool of SAP naming business warehouse.
• SAP AFO (Analysis for Office): I was involved in migration of Buiness Warehouse to AFO.
• Microsoft offices tools including MS Access. Can design and run basic queries in MS Access Database.
• Peoplesoft:- Prior to SAP, there was system known as Peoplesoft in Maersk. This system was oracle based.
• GCSS:- This particular system is used Shipping industry for making booking of container and freight charges.
• DB2RISS: Account finalization was done in this system prior to SAP Reporting.
• HFM: Basic understanding of HFM and finalization of accounting books in SAP.
Milestone Board/ University Year Class
SSC Maharashtra Board 1998 Second Class
HSC Maharashtra Board 2000 Higher First Class
Pune University 2003 First Class
Milestone University / Institute Year Class
Mom Pune University 2005 Higher Second Class
GDCA GDCA Board 2006 First Class
MS-Office, Tally Net Soft 2003 First Class
ICDL Maersk Line 2006 A Grade
International Computer Driving License
• Certified Six Sigma White and Yellow Belt holder from Maersk Global Service
o Languages known :
English, Hindi & Marathi.
o Date of Birth:
2nd March, 1982.
The above information is true & correct to best of knowledge.
Thanking you in advance.
Shivani Satish Roy