Highly accurate and experienced Data Scientist adept at collecting, analyzing, and interpreting large datasets, developing new forecasting models, and performing data management tasks. Possessing an extensive analytical skills, strong attention to detail, and a significant ability to work in team environments, Emily is presently looking for a Data Scientist position with a forward-moving company.
I am willing to work as a home based customer service representative. Voice or Non-Voice. I have 3 years experience in the call center industry. We approach our clients in a professional way, we provide all the answers with their inquiries, we process orders, and more. Being a call center agent developed my communication skills, multi tasking skills, being efficient and patience in dealing with customers. I was assigned to 3 different line of business, customer service department, sales department and technical department. And the accounts that I have handled was an American multinational information technology company; an e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming and artificial intelligence; and a United States-based wireless network operator.
I can manage any sort of software application as I had earlier managed many. I can work on any application.I can learn quick if there is any specific process need to follow can guide me once I can manage in a better way
Hello, I'm an experienced transcriber with a four-year experience. I can accurately transcribe videos and audios from differents fields of transcription (general, medical, legal, podcsts, et cetera). I posses the following skills:
* I'm 99.5% accurate on easy audios and 98% on difficult audios.
* I'm proficient in grammar. Aware of parts of speech and the correct usage of punctuation in transcription.
* I'm fluent in English (US and UK).
* I have good listening skills. I can differentiate between speakers and can understand heavy accents.
* I can handle tight turnaround schedules because I have a typing speed of 95 wpm with an accuracy of 99%. I thrive in high-pressure situations.
* My experience as an editor has trained me to proofread and deliver the best quality transcript I can.